Tuesday, November 17, 2009

sessy gloves

SESSY gloves

Fall is finally coming in San Francisco. Our Indian summer still shines but mis deditos are beginning to freeze on my morning ride to work. In celebration of the season change, I purchased some new sessy gloves. They're not exactly riding gloves, but they're so pretty and match my red vintage bianchi too well. 

I'm going to miss this ride when I move over to the East Bay but your girl needs some space to touch her toes... I hear there's a $1 bike shuttle that'll take you from MacArthur to Transbay, which I'll look into further because BART won't let you take your bike on during the only times you need to. BART is a perfect example on how NOT to do public transportation. Be it it's $7 round-trip daily expense to the carpet flooring and cloth seating -- I don't even want to know what's in there, ugh.


That's it for now, much love,


farisita

No comments:

Post a Comment